Sunday, August 3, 2008

FUNNY LINES

FUNNY LINES IN LEAVE APPLICATION
Actual letter written for application of leave: "My wife is suffering from sickness and as I am her only husband at home I may be granted leave".

Letter writing:- "I am well here and hope you are also in the same well

A candidate's job application: "This has reference to your advertisement calling for a ' Typist and an Accountant - Male or Female'.... As I am both(!! )for the past several years and I can handle both with good experience, I am applying for the post.

TO BE CONTINUED TOMORROW.......

“ENJOY TODAY ,WAIT FOR BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW ”

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Satbir Boss
i wanna join ur community.
Tell me hw i can join it.

Regards
CA Vikram Verma
98888-89588
E-Mail - vikrmn@yahoo.com
web site - vikrmn.co.cc